Best Cheap Hookahs 2019 – Under $20 – Guide
If you’re looking for the best hookah but want to go on a cheaper budget, there are still options available for you. I understand your thinking. You like to test things first and then change to the top product. I am also this way. I always want to experiment with something cheap (But good) first and then if I am happy with the new hobby to proceed with getting the best product in the market.
Probably you landed on this page because you were looking for the best cheap hookah. Lucky, you, if you head over to Amazon, there are plenty of affordable hookahs available. The trick, however, is to choose the one that is inexpensive but good!
Let’s begin with the top 4 cheap hookahs in 2019:
Best Cheap Hookahs – How we decided
We tried over 30 hookahs to conclude, but it worth it. We now have a complete image about the best cheap hookahs in the market. Just to give you a bit of background for our testing.
Everything that we used was the same except the hookah. We used:
- Same Coals
- Same Shisha Tobacco
- Same Water
- Same water cubes
- Same foil
We did this to eliminate any bias that could affect our conclusion. Therefore, this is the only guide that you may want to read when you are looking to buy a hookah under $20.
Texas Hookah Zebra Smoke 10″ 1 Hose Mini Pumpkin Hookah Complete Set, Black
Simple but great!
Now, let’s talk about a budget hookah which is feature-packed. This style comes from the trusted manufacturer, Texas Hookah, and it measures ten inches in height. It’s a “Zebra Smoke” style with a “mini pumpkin” bowl that has a sleek black finish.
When you choose this affordable hookah, you’ll receive tongs, a bowl and a hose with your order. Also, you’ll access instructions which make it simple to set up your new design and enjoy some hookah smoking at home or while you’re traveling.
GSTAR 11″ Premium 1 Hose Hookah Complete Set – Mini Pumpkin Hookah Glass Vase
The best Cheap Hookah
This is one of the best hookah designs on the market and it’s a best-selling model which most buyers absolutely love! One of its key selling points is definitely its rock-bottom price tag. If you are on a budget or want to experiment with shisha smoking for the first time (without needing to invest big bucks), this model from GSTAR (a brand we trust!) may be ideal for your needs.
When you order, you’ll access an eleven-inch product and all of the right accessories. You’ll get a glass vase, a shaft with a down stem, a man-made leather hose, an ashtray, a ceramic bowl and tongs with a poker. This kit is portable. Use it at home or while you’re on the go. It’s also easy to take care of.
Zebra Smoke Starter Series: 11″ 1 Hose Pumpkin Hookah
Top rated product!
This is a small BUT powerful hookah coming directly from the birthplace of all hookahs, India. It will leave you satisfied for sure. What we were impressed about was that this hookah came on its own custom-made beautiful case. The material of the box is solid aluminum which seems durable. Also, inside the box, there is foam on top, bottom and sides to protect the hookah when traveling. This cheap Hookah is highly suggested to people that are traveling often with their smoke making tool
Overview of the top 3 products
The hookahs that we chose to populate the top 3 places are really high quality! They could even compete with $60-$70 range products. We were impressed to see such quality from $20 budget products. We highly recommend that you choose one of those three hookahs rather than one of the rest. If in any case, you are not able to get one of the above, then the next seven products are still excellent!
Let’s see the rest of the top 6 Cheap Hookahs in 2019:
Product Description Rating BUY NOW
How To set up a hookah
What to look for when buying a hookah:
1.) We tested both one hose and multiple hose hookahs. Some may want to use their hookahs alone, while others prefer to use it with friends without sharing the same tube. That is why we tested both of the types. You need to decide how you prefer to use your hookah
2) Are you going to travel a lot with your hookah? If yes, you should get one with a portable travel case that can be easily transferred. If you are not going to travel a lot of it you may want to consider getting a product that does not come with a travel bag.
3) What size of hookah what would you prefer? We already have an article in our resources section that explains the differences of different hookah sizes. Go on, read it and decide what you need first. Just a quick tip; Don’t stress over it, most of the times hookah size does not matter a lot.
4) Would you prefer a hookah with a glass base or acrylic base? What is the difference of the two? Some say that glass is better and higher quality. However, acrylic hookahs do not break. This is good if you are traveling a lot, if you are using the pipe with your friends or if you take it with you to parties and social occasions.
5) You should carefully think about the vendor of the product. You are better off choosing a significant and reliable vendor, such as Amazon or eBay when buying your hookah. In many cases, things may turn out bad, especially when purchasing a cheap product. Any reliable vendor could easily replace or refund your product without asking questions. Also, you are always covered with buyer protection (If you use PayPal to pay for your goods)
6) Do you prefer stainless steel body or copper body? Copper has less life-span that stainless steel and after a while, it can corrode and become toxic.
7) Some Hookahs do not use grommets and depends on the primary material to hold the parts in place. For example, the hose tip which is made of wood is sometimes squeezed into the metal opening in the gasket to fix it in place. Over time this can lead to wear and tear and allow air to escape. So always buy a Hookah that uses grommets.