Best Hookah bowls 2020 – The top shisha bowls
Last Updated on
How to choose one of the top hookah bowls in 2020
Hookah smoking is for some just a hobby while for others is a way of life! Choosing one of the best hookah bowls something that needs to concern both the hobbyists and the passionate shisha lovers. Although that a hookah bowl may seem like a simple hookah part for the inexperienced, it is, in fact, one of the most important elements when it comes to having an excellent shisha smoking experience.
There are a lot of things that can set apart a good hookah bowl from an average or beginner hookah bowls. We are here to help you find the best one and help you decide what your next hookah accessory will be. But before we get there let’s start with the basics.
- FLAVOR SAVING: silicone hookah bowl has been designed to keep the shisha juices from spilling out to keep the tobacco moist. It also won’t absorb any odors!
- QUICK HEATING: when charcoal holder’s air vents closed you’ll get huge clouds pretty early
- CLEANER SMOKE: hookah bowl with a heat management system prevents the touch of coals to the tobacco
- 4.25" Tall
- New Color Deisgns
- Holds 35g of Shisha
- Hookah Shisha Silicone Bowl with Matching Metal Heat Management System, so convinient.
- Silicone Hookah Bowl with inside glass has been designed to keep the shisha juices from spilling out to keep the tobacco moist.
- You do not need to remove the glass in order to clean it. you can clean your silicone bowl under running water.
- PERFECT FIT: The VeeBoost Clay Bowl is made to the same dimensions as the Khalil Mamoon Hookah so that it fits both the Stem and regular foil
- FLAVOR SAVING: The VeeBoost Shisha bowl is designed no to let the shisha juices leak and keep the tobacco moist without absorbing odors and remaining easy to clean
- TOBACCO PROTECTION: The VeeBoost Bowl has a deep center so you can get the most of your tobacco without burning it fast
- PERFECT SMOKING HOOKAH BOWL SET : Black Silicon Hookah Bowl with Matching Metal Heat Management System,The Charcoal pot has been specially optimized for the dimensions of the head, They are fit perfectly. Just need to put your favorite tobacco in the bowl and burn the Charcoal.(4-5 pieces coals is perfect)
- FLAVOR SAVING: silicon hookah bowl has been designed to keep the shisha juices from spilling out to keep the tobacco moist. It also won't absorb any odors!
- UNBREAKABLE: This phunnel bowl is durable and heat management strong enough to withstand any fall.Best Hookah Shisha Smoking Experience
- EASY-TO-USE HOOKAH SET suits for every shisha, coals, tobacco like Al fakher, Starbuzz. Only 2 coal cubes/ flats required. No hookah accessories like grommet, poker, puncher or foil required!
- MORE SMOKE AND FLAVOR with less used coconut coals and flavors. Funnel keeps the shisha head molasses inside the bowl better than Vortex heads, the tabaco moist and the hooka clean. Perfect airflow.
- LONGER SMOKING SESSIONS up to 100 minutes with big large clouds and great taste! Coco heating last longer. Without burning the shisha hookah or making it harsh. Reduced amount of ash.
- Stainless steel silicone bowl: lotus heat management charcoal bracket. This exclusive silicone bowl has a stainless steel core inside. They will provide you with the perfect smoking experience.
- Advanced Lotus lamp holder: Really dissipates heat, prevents flying fire, and keeps coal burning for a longer time. You can easily control the speed and heat of coal.
- Silicone bowl: It perfectly has a lotus flower. Very stable fit. This will help you get the original flavor of tobacco. The hurricane shape is designed to keep the tobacco juice.
- HEAT RESISTANT: The flexible silicone phunnel bowl can withstand temperatures of up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, so it won't melt unless you drop it in a volcano.
- FLAVOR SAVING: The Vortex bowl is designed to not let the shisha juices leak and keeps the tobacco moist without absorbing odors while remaining easy to clean
- UNBREAKABLE: This hookah shisha bowl is durable and strong enough to withstand any fall
- CERAMIC BOWL ORIGINAL TASTE: Compared to traditional silicone, It is more likely to maintain the original flavor of the tobacco without the appearance of gummy and burnt flavors.
- INNOVATIVE MATERIALS: Made from high-quality, heat-resistant and taste-neutral clay. It is durable. Never worry about the job to clean the bowl, the whole bowl covered by glaze.Just use the runing water to rinse it.Best Hookah Shisha Smoking Experience.
- BIG CLOUD HOOKAH BOWL: As a lover of hookah smoking, everyone loves big cloud,so we improved it to six gaps which can provide enough cloud. This small change would let you have to love it and use it day by day.
Last update on 2020-01-20 at 01:55 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Hookah Bowls:
- HOOKAH HUB RASTA Shisha Bowl
- BudPro Hookah Silicone Phunnel Bowl
- MYA SARAY – Extra Large Egyptian Bowl
- Hookah Bowl Set – Silicone Phunnel Hookah Bowl + Charcoal Holder
- Apple on Top Hookah Bowl (Black)
These can be easily considered as the best 5 shisha bowls in the market!
What is a hookah bowl?
A hookah bowl is the head of the hookah. It is usually made out of clay, marble or glass and it works by holding the shisha beneath the coals. Therefore, the heat will be transferred from the coals to the shisha and then the heated shisha will produce smoke. Choosing a top hookah bowl is essential for heat management. If you don’t control the heat of the hookah bowl you could end up with dry shisha and reduced session duration. There are many cases where people are using fruits instead of hookah bowls. In 2019 is very important to use one of the best hookah bowls available in order to avoid any air or liquid leak.
Different shisha bowls types
Over the years and because of the hookah is available in many areas and cultures, multiple hookah bowl types emerged. There are 9 hookah bowl types in total:
- Egyptian bowls
- Vortex bowls
- Phunel bowls
- AppleOnTop bowl
- Inverted Bowl
- Glinder Bowl
- Crown Bowl
- Syrian Bowls
- Electric Bowls
Each one of them has its pros and cons. Let’s see the main specifications of each type of hookah bowl:
- Egyptian bowls – Bowls that are made from clay or ceramic and have 4-6 holes
- Vortex bowls – Bowls that feature a spike in the middle with 4-5 holes on the sides of the spike
- Phunel bowls – Bowls that have an open hole spike in the middle
- AppleOnTop bowl – Aluminum bowls with a rubber holder. You can hold this with bare hands.
- Inverted Bowl – Two bowls. On for coals and one for shisha
- Glinder Bowl – A type of bowl that Solves the issue of packing a hookah bowl
- Crown Bowl – Two bowls. Similar to Inverted bowl but better looking
- Syrian Bowl – Similar to Egyptian bowls but with a narrower base.
- Electric Bowl – Electronic hookah bowl does not use any coals because it heats coals with electric power.
What is the most popular hookah bowl type?
Egyptian bowls are the standard shisha bowls
It seems like the Egyptian hookah bowl is considered as a standard one. Most of the shisha lovers seem to prefer the Egyptian style bowl because is simple, durable and provides excellent shisha experience. However, many say that using Egyptian bowls lead to reduced session duration because the juice that keeps shisha hydrated runs down the stem.
Now that we have seen the basic bowl information let’s move on to the actual products.
A unique bowl
This is a great option for both advanced and newbies. It provides excellent heat management that will allow you to enjoy your favorite shisha for an extended duration. The Hub Rasta hookah bowl is made from silicone and Metal Screen vortex. Because it is made from silicone, it doesn’t get hot on the sides. This means that you can hold it when it is held. Also, this specific bowl offers the opportunity to use it without having to use aluminum foil Therefor, life is easier here. One of the most important elements of this bowl is that it doesn’t burn your shisha tobacco.
Pros of HOOKAH HUB RASTA Shisha Bowl:
- Doesn’t Burn the shisha tobacco and therefore, you can enjoy longer sessions
- It’s a great quality product
- You can hold it while it is hot
- Good Design
- You don’t have to use aluminum foil with it
- Great fit an all hookah types!
- Very easy to use
- Provides outstanding tobacco flavor
- The smoke and clouds with this bowl are great
Cons of HOOKAH HUB RASTA Shisha Bowl:
- Its price is higher than other hookah bowls
The attractive hookah bowl
This hookah bowl, produced by BudPro aims to take your hookah experience to a whole new level! It comes with many benefits which set this apart from the competition. This bowl has a heat management system and is created to withstand falls. The size of this hookah bowl is nice. A common issue with clay or ceramic bowls is that if they fall they break. Well, this is not the case with the BudPro Phunnel Bowl. It falls and it doesn’t break! This hookah bowl even comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the product! Well, this is indeed a killer advantage over other bowls! If you want to try it have a look at the pros and cons:
Pros of BudPro Hookah Silicone Phunnel Bowl:
- It is made from silicone so it doesn’t break
- Increase session duration because of the heat management system
- You don’t have to rotate coals. This gives a relaxed session
- Quick heating system
- This bowl is designed to keep the shisha juices from spilling out. It means that the shisha is hydrated and therefore you have a longer session duration.
Cons of BudPro Hookah Silicone Phunnel Bowl:
- A bit pricey for a head
Reliable bowl from one of the best hookah brands
One of the best choices but still very cheap! Who told you that you need to break the bank in order to get a quality shisha bowl? Well, this hookah head from Mya Saray is completely the opposite to expensive! It costs less than $10 and still is one of the best Egyptian hookah bowls that you can get! Mya Saray is a very good hookah brand. Therefore, we expect the same quality from their bowls. If you want to try it have a look at the pros and cons:
Pros of MYA SARAY – Extra Large Egyptian Bowl:
- Stylish standard bowl
- Fits over the hookah stem pieces
- Mya Saray brand quality
- Egyptian Style bowl
Cons of MYA SARAY – Extra Large Egyptian Bowl:
- Not many are using this one
- It is old school
The Best Value for Money option
This can be considered as the low-end alternative of BudPro Hookah Silicone Phunnel Bowl. Still, this product is pretty good since it also comes with a charcoal holder. Therefore you get the hookah wind cover as well. The size of this Silicone Phunnel Hookah bowl is similar to the HOOKAH HUB RASTA Shisha Bowl. If you want to try it have a look at the pros and cons:
Pros of Hookah Bowl Set – Silicone Phunnel Hookah Bowl + Charcoal Holder:
- Comes with hoohah wind cover
- Heat management system that keeps the hookah tobacco at the right temperature
- Shisha stays hydrated when using this hookah bowl
- Fall resistant
- Quick Heating system that produces a nice flavor smoke
- Great option to use with organic coals
- Excellent price!
- Many consider the BudPro version as a better choice!
This AppleOnTop Hookah bowl may be a bit pricey but is one of the very best hookah bowls that you can get. It comes with a great design that you do not get to often see and it delivers a great hookah session experience. If you want to try it have a look at the pros and cons:
Pros of Apple on Top Hookah Bowl (Black):
- Perfect Design.
- Shisha flavor tends to last longer when using the Apple on the top bowl. The tobacco juices are used to keep the shisha moist.
- It can be easily handled.
- You can very easily clean it.
- Good heat management system.
Cons of Apple on Top Hookah Bowl (Black):
- Even that the heat management is good, the hookah bowl burns coals faster than other hookah heads.
- It takes it a bit more time than other bowls to get to the correct heat temperature.
Comparing the Most Popular Shisha Bowls?
Some of the most popular hookah bowls are the phunnel bowls and the vortex bowls. Let’s compare their main differences:
Phunnel Bowl Vs Vortex Bowl
In terms of size, the Vortex Bowl is somehow shorter than the phunnel bowl. However, it is a bit wider. On the top of the Vortex bowl, there are 4-5 holes that allow the air to flow while smoking. This allows the session to be lengthy. Generally, vortex bowls are a reliable choice and there are for sure one of the best types of shisha bowls.
The Phunnel Bowl can pack on 20 grams of shisha tobacco. This is less than the vortex bowl. However, many consider the phunnel bowls way more attractive than the vortex bowl. A lot of experiences hookah users prefer the phunnel bowl instead of the vortex bowl or any other kind of hookah bowl.
What is our opinion on choosing the best hookah bowl
As you saw there are many products to choose from. Some of these products are very simple to use while others come with technology on them. However, it is up to you to choose a product that will allow you ta have a pleasant session. Choosing one of the best hookah bowls that we talked about is a sure choice that you are not going to ever regret!
What you need in order to enjoy the best possible hookah smoking session
Hookah bowls come into different colors and different size. Choosing a good shisha bowl with good heat management system will allow you to enjoy longer sessions with great tasting smoke. Hookah bowls come into different types such as phunnel bowls, ceramic etc. Some newer bowls offer advanced functionality such as allowing you to hold them without having to worry about the heat.
This is achieved because they use silicone to wrap the sides of the bowls. Therefore, smoking your favorite tobacco becomes easier if you use a hookah bowl that you can handle without having to worry about getting burned.
Choosing one of the many different hookah bowls could be difficult in the beginning. However, if you decide to go with one from out best hookah bowls list, you should be absolutely fine! We hope that you enjoyed our article. If you did, make sure to leave a comment and tell us what your favorite hookah bowl is. Also, make sure to check some of our other articles.