Best Cigar Humidors 2020 – Buyer Guide and Ratings
Last Updated on
Best Cigar Humidors
It is vital to store cigars at precise moisture levels and temperature to maintain its quality and keep them fresh for a long time. A humidor contains a humidifier and a hygrometer to ensure your cigars are in the right condition. If you are thinking of having a cigar collection, it won’t be long before you need to know how to store them.
This device is used to maintain the relative humidity level your cigars need. It is crucial because you don’t want your cigars to get too dry or too moist. When cigars become too dry, they lose their flavor and become bitter. On the other hand, keeping it too moist results in mold formation and further invites beetle infestation.
A humidor comes in a variety of sizes, but they all have seals to ensure the air-tightness of the box. No matter what shape or size, all humidor has the primary function to keep your cigars moist at the right temperature and humidity.
Below are some suggestions for you to find your personal humidor. Check the detailed information on some of the best products and choose the best cigar humidor for yourself!
Best Cigar Humidors 2020 list:
- Case Elegance B072NZK9K4
- Quality Importers B002TOK352
- Mantello desktop cigar humidor glasstop
- Prestige Import Group B003VOL4RY
- Deauville 100 cigar humidor
- Scorch Torch B013KR7ZLQ
- Diamond Crown St. James Series
- Volenx B0784B985S
- Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor
- Measures: 20" Long x 13.5" Wide x 18".5 High. Flat Shelves Dimensions: 9.5 W x 12 D inches. Drawer Dimensions: 9.5 W x 12 D x 3 H inches
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 50ºF - 66ºF with enhanced LED temperature display.Flat Shelves Dimensions: 9.5 W x 12 D( inches). Drawer Dimensions: 9.5 W x 12 D x 3 H(inches)
- Removable Spanish cedar drawer and shelves with soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- Holds Up To 100 Cigars depending on the Ring Gauge
- Spanish Cedar Lining, Tempered Glass Top, Solid Brass Hinges
- Removable Tray With Divider, Felt-lined Bottom, Lock & Key Set
- Holds 25 to 50 Cigars depending on the Ring Gauge, Tempered Glass Top
- Authentic Spanish Cedar Wood Interior, Scratch-resistant Felt-lined Bottom
- Secure Seal on closure insures Proper Humidity, Cigars Pictured Not Included
- Boveda Humidity Packs and Cigars Pictured are Not Included
- Holds 25 to 50 Cigars depending on the Ring Gauge, Tempered Glass Top
- Authentic Spanish Cedar Wood Interior, Scratch-resistant Felt-lined Bottom
- Handmade of finest genuine Spanish cedar wood, can holds 20-25 cigars, Rich Walnut Finish, Glass Top, Gorgeous.
- Cigar humidor with a cigar Humidor Box, Humidifier, Hygrometer, and the mini movable partition board can help you fix the cigars.
- The cigar box with a scratch-resistant black velvet pad in the bottom to protect the wooden humidor box form friction damage.
- Magnetic Seal with Embedded Magnets
- Holds 15 to 25 Cigars depending on the Ring Gauge
- Package Includes Humidor, Humidifier, and Hydrometer
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains accuracy to +/- 1%
- Pre-calibrated out of the box + User recalibrate-able
- Three day high/low & averages for humidity & temperature
- DESIGN:high quality acrylic material,overall HD transparent Cigar Humidor,
- CONSTRUCTION:retaining ring with top fixed,tightly sealed rubber gasket, top external hygrometer,easy to read,low cedar wood lining,rectangular humidifier (no need to install,directly in the cigar can)
- SIZE:height 7.28 inches,diameter 5 inches,according to the size of the cigar,can load about 15-20 cigars
- BEST VALUE - Our 2 Pack 16oz Humidor Solution Can't Be Beat On Price! We've Engineered A Cost-Effective Economical Solution To Keep Your Stogies Fresh for Longer!
- MADE IN THE USA - The Markets Finest Propylene Glycol Better-known As PG Solution Is SAFE & NON TOXIC Formula Which Keeps Unwanted Mildew & Bacteria Out. Made In The States, You Know The Quality!
- MAINTAINS 70% RH - Every Stogie Lover Knows That Keeping A CIGAR Fresh Is As Important As Smoking It. Our Solution Will Ensure You Are Keeping Your Collection In Good Shape, or Your Money Back
- Order is for the 1 Jar Only | Clasp closure keeps top secured
- Spanish Cedar Interior Lining on Bottom
- Round humidifier included (attaches to underside of lid)
Last update on 2020-04-29 at 16:51 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Case Elegance B072NZK9K4
To tightly seal your cigars and keep them from drying out or getting molded, check out the Case Elegance B072NZK9K4 humidor. It is a simple yet stylish humidor that comes at a fantastic price point.
The Case Elegance B072NZK9K4 humidor has a magnetic seal that makes it amazingly airtight! The Spanish cedar coating inside the box makes sure that moisture is locked in to keep your cigars fresh. With a dimension of 8.5 x 9 x 2.2 inches, you can store up to 25 cigars in this box.
You will be thrilled to know that this is the only humidor that has a humidification gel to regulate the humidity. The box includes a hygrometer and humidifier that makes it all set to do the job. All you have to do is keep a small dish of water in the humidor for two weeks to make it ready for use.
- It has a clean and polished look.
- The magnetic lock keeps cigars fresh.
- Coated with Spanish cedar wood to keep the cigars in the right moisture level.\
- You need to check the Hygrometer often as it goes off occasionally.
- The product doesn’t have a glass top, so you have to open the humidor to see your cigars.
Quality Importers B002TOK352
This humidor could be an ideal choice for you if you have a cigar collection. It can hold 25-50 cigars with a divider to keep them separate. The Quality Importers B002TOK352 is a small humidor with a tempered glass panel, so you don’t have to open the box every time you want to see the cigars.
It is one of the best humidors for cigars having kiln-dried Spanish cedar lining for retaining moisture. Measuring 8.8 x 10.5 x 4.5 inches, it is the best small humidor you can find. The box is sealed by SureSeal technology to ensure that it is airtight, and your cigars are correctly locked.
If you are looking for quality humidors, you will love that this item has gold-plated hinges, an interior bottom that is lined by scratch-resistant felt, and a brass nameplate that you can engrave. The box has a humidifier and a hygrometer with a brass ring.
Also known as the Capri glass top humidor, it is the best humidor for cigars that won’t cost you a fortune. It is a popular accessory among beginners and experienced cigar owners as well.
- It is suitable for small cigar collections,
- The box has a divider if you want to keep different cigars separately.
- The top glass panel that makes the cigar visible from the outside.
- You have to stack your cigars to fit them all in the box, which may result in cross flavor contamination.
Mantello desktop cigar humidor glasstop
The Mantello desktop cigar humidor glasstop is a desktop humidor that can hold up to 100 cigars. It has a cherry finish with a glass top that makes it so elegant. The box has a humidor, removable tray made of Spanish cedar, and a humidifier.
The Mantello desktop cigar humidor glasstop is one of the best humidors that has an interior lined with scratch-resistant fabric and dividers. Talk about quality humidors; you get a metal hygrometer and brass hinges that make the humidor classy and elegant!
The humidor has dimensions of 10 1/4″ W x 8 3/4″ D x 4 1/2″. Follow the instructions properly on the manual to get the best out of this humidor. You are 100% guaranteed to be satisfied with this humidor, so go ahead and purchase one!
- It has very durable brass hinges.
- The box comes with a glass top.
- It can hold up to 100 cigars.
- It has a divider and compartments to keep your cigars of different flavors separately.
- The humidifier is usually not accurate.
Prestige Import Group B003VOL4RY
The Prestige Import Group B003VOL4RY is perfect for a medium cigar collection, as it can hold 25-50 cigars. It has Spanish cedar lined interiors that can preserve your cigars without altering its flavors. You can also proudly display its classy and elegant cherry finish.
The humidor comprises of an internal hygrometer and humidifier that helps to maintain the ideal moisture and humidity level. Being one of the best humidors for cigars, the Prestige Import Group B003VOL4RY is easy to season and maintain.
It has impressive brass hinges to ensure the airtight security of your cigars. With the adjustable divider, you can also always keep your different size and flavor cigars separately.
If you are looking for a humidor that won’t break the bank, this piece might be ideal for you. Although it may not include all the features of an expensive humidor, you will be impressed by this product.
- It includes internal hygrometer and humidifier.
- It has an adjustable divider.
- It doesn’t have a top glass panel.
Deauville 100 cigar humidor
One of the most reliable and elegant humidors is the Deauville 100 cigar humidor with a 100-150 cigars capacity. With such a classy design and sturdy built, it is one of the best quality humidors in the market.
Even with such capacity, the Deauville 100 cigar humidor still has space to contain a removable tray, two dividers, and a hygrometer. The divider is present so you can organize your cigars according to their different characteristics.
Like other humidors, this product also has Spanish cedar lining to improve the durability of your cigars. It is 13.5 x 9.5 x 6.5 inches in dimensions and weighs 6 pounds.
Not only is the outer appearance attractive, but the box also includes a hygrometer made of glass and a brass frame. The hygrometer is a high-quality, well-crafted device and can never go wrong.
You will also appreciate the tobacco leaf imprint on the lid of the box, which makes it unique. Having all the features mentioned, the Deauville 100 cigar humidor is one of the best humidors out there and will surely keep your cigars fresh and in the right condition for a long time.
- It can hold 100-150 cigars.
- It has a unique inlay of tobacco leaf.
- It includes a hygrometer that works with precision.
- Its 6 pounds weight is a negative factor for some people.
Scorch Torch B013KR7ZLQ
The Scorch Torch B013KR7ZLQ humidor can contain up to 25 cigars horizontally and 73 vertically. It is a great item to display in your office or at home with its cherry finish. Your cigars will never go stale with its interior Spanish cedar lining.
Like all standard humidors, this one comes with a humidifier and hygrometer to keep the perfect moisture for cigars. You will like the classy brass ring around the hygrometer on the exterior of the box.
Don’t worry about handling the device correctly, as it comes with a detailed instruction manual. You also get an adjustable divider to keep your cigars separately. At such a reasonable price, the box has a clear plastic top that allows you to view your cigars without opening the lid. With this feature, you also won’t have to worry about disturbing the humidity level of the humidor.
The Scorch Torch B013KR7ZLQ is one of the best humidors with a classy appearance and impressive capacity. Its external dimensions are 8.75″ x 10″ x 4.25″.
- It is ideal for beginners.
- It has an elegant cherry finish.
- The box fits several cigars horizontally and vertically.
- Hygrometer readings tend to become inconsistent.
- You have to check the humidity levels constantly.
Diamond Crown St. James Series
The Diamond Crown St. James Series humidor has a humidification system that is so precise; you can trust your cigars to remain fresh for long periods. Also, it can keep your goodies away from molds, beetles, and pests.
This humidor is one of the best quality humidors. It has a luxurious glossy finish with silver hardware. Your cigars are guaranteed to remain fresh and ventilated with the Lattice aeration system. The box also includes a high-precision digital hygrometer that will never go wrong with the readings.
The Diamond Crown St. James Series humidor holds up to 90 cigars and could be the best humidor for cigars you could find for your precious smokes. Apart from its fantastic looks, the IMAS humidification technology of this humidor is of the highest quality.
The dimensions of this high-end humidor are 14.2 x 9.8 x 4.2 inches, just perfect even to keep it on display.
- It has an IMAS humidification system to prolong your cigar life.
- The box has Lattice aeration rack for ventilation.
- It is of very high-quality materials.
- Owing to the quality of the product, it is expensive.
One of the best small humidors you can get is the Volenx B0784B985S. With 11.5 x 9.7 x 3.7 inches in dimension, the product weighs about 2.7 pounds. It is a small desktop humidor that can hold 15-20 cigars.
To provide the best preservation for your cigars, the box is lined with Spanish cedar. The clear glass top lets you view your cigars without opening the lid, which can affect the interior humidity levels. The humidor has a classic cherry finish and made of cedar wood that would make you want to show it off!
It comes with a built-in humidifier and hygrometer, which helps in maintaining the optimal moisture level and temperature inside the box. With a humidor like this one, your cigars will never dry out or become bitter.
The box also has a divider inside so you can organize your cigars by its types. It comes handy when you don’t want your different cigar flavors to cross-contaminate. Do remember to follow the instruction manual before using the box as you have to season it first.
- Despite its small size, the box has an adjustable divider.
- It has a tempered glass top for you to see your cigars conveniently.
- It is suitable for small to medium collection of cigars.
- The humidor initially is very dry, so you have to moisturize it before use.
Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor
Also known as “the Rolls Royce of humidors,” the Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor is one of the best humidors for cigars. It is a luxury piece valued by many cigar enthusiasts.
The Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor’s classic black finish is eye-catching, although very minimal. It has a lock and key that is gold-plated that highlights the exterior of the case. Internally lined with high-quality Spanish cedarwood, this box has a stylish and pleasant look.
Handcrafted with expertise, the Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor features a well-built construction. It can hold up to 65 cigars, perfect for a medium cigar collection. The built-in humidifier has a Lattice aeration system that can keep your cigars fresh for a long time.
The Daniel Marshall Ambiente Humidor overall is one of the best cigar humidors in the market made with materials of high quality.
- It comes with a double-size foam packet.
- The interior is lined with Spanish cedar.
- The humidifier works on Daniel Marshall’s proprietary system.
- The hydration is self-regulating.
- It is expensive.
The products mentioned above are some of the best humidors for cigars we found for you to see. However, if you wish to see more options, we also have some tips for you to remember.
Cigar Humidors Buying Guide
Here is a buyer’s guide to help you through finding your personal humidor and maintaining it:
- Decide which size to go for
There are small, medium, and large cigar humidors in the market, and it is best if you know which size you are looking for.
Small humidors are ideal if you are a novice or have just started to smoke cigars. These boxes can contain around 25-50 cigars. Most small-sized humidors cost around $25-$50, so it is great if you are on a budget.
Medium humidors can hold in between 50-150 cigars and usually come with a tray to stack your cigars. They are slightly larger than small humidors. A good quality medium humidor will cost you from $60-$180.
If you have a vast cigar collection, opt for large humidors as they can store from 300 to thousands of cigars. You will get various styles and designs to choose from.
- Is it appropriately sealed?
The primary function of a humidor is to keep your cigars at an ideal temperature and humidity. Make sure your humidor is sealed tightly so that no air goes in and out of it, as it will affect the stability of the humidor and make your cigars dry out.
You can try the famous “dollar bill” test or a flashlight to check the tightness of the seal.
- Check the humidifier
While it is important to keep your cigars from too much moisture, you also need a good humidifier to prevent it from drying out inside the box. Humidifiers require timely supplies. So it is crucial for you to know how often it runs out of moisture so you can season it again when needed.
- What is the interior made of?
Because of its potentiality to absorb or reserve moisture, Spanish cedar wood is most recommended for securing the interior of a humidor. See that your humidor also includes this for the best results. It is effective in keeping tobacco beetles at bay.
- How accurate is the hygrometer?
A hygrometer is a tool that comes with your humidor present either inside or outside the box. Its function is to measure and show the humidity level of the humidor. You need to see that you are buying a humidor that has an accurate hygrometer as it is one of its most essential parts.
Coming to the conclusion about the Best Cigar Humidors
You need to maintain the level of humidity in your cigars, which is usually between 14-17% to ensure you’re keeping them in the best condition. Humidors help you to store your cigars in the right manner until its time for you to smoke them. The humidifier and hygrometer present in the humidor are to help your cigars have a longer life while preventing it from becoming dry, bitter, and infested with pests.
Buying a humidor is quite easy now as there are numerous options. Humidors come in different sizes, colors, shapes, and designs from which you could choose the best one for you. They also have different price ranges to meet your budget.
Grab one now from these amazing options, and you don’t have to worry anymore about storing your cigars.